Acne thirties. How to get rid of adult acne?
Do you think that if acne is only a bane of teenagers, you are wrong. Pimples, blackheads and pimples often as attack after thirty years of age. And then it is even more difficult to deal with unruly skin problems.
Acne is not just teenagers. Very often, skin problems Appear In Their thirties because of the stressful lifestyle and hormonal disorders.
Stress, pollution and eating too many spices, mustard Including famous over the years have been accused of Causing acne. Today in the know already That although they exacerbate the problem of small, but the main culprit is neither mustard or chocolate, but hormones. And then it does not help even the best-Formulated diet and healthy lifestyle and avoiding stress.
People in Their thirties as often struggle with skin problems, what teenagers. Almost half of women in this age group suffer from constant or recurrent imperfections and acne. The Mainly the problem lies in the characteristics of the problem. Acne People In Their thirties different placement changes and Their nature. Instead of blackheads, pimples and blackheads Appear potówek and hard lumps under the skin That Occur in crude oil and Creates inflammation. Acne at this age is Mainly found in and around the chin, jaw, back and neck. It happens some acne That Appears for the first time just after the age of thirty.
Do not miss
Rosacea: Symptoms and treatment of acne
Closing the expanded blood vessels on the face. "Laser" electrocoagulation and remove spider veins
Acne - a diet helpful in the fight against disease
Their thirties Acne - Causes
Main cause of acne after thirty years of age It is a concentration of the Increase androgens, or male sex hormones. The level of These hormones to grow ever before menstruation (the Therefore efflorescence and imperfections is then a bridge). In by far the best form of skin during ovulation, when hormone levels - estrogen and progesterone is highest. Later, her condition deteriorate Gradually it begins
- Non-physiological Increase is mostly Caused by androgen withdrawal hormonal contraception mismatched or drug use contraception.
See androgens are Responsible for what?
Acne after thirty years of age It apr also have a genetic component (apr be to ask mother, sister, grandmother), or be due to poor diet (high in fatty foods, fast food, soft drinks and sweetened candy, salt and hot spices, alcohol, drugs) and even life in deep stress and neurosis, and chronic lack of sleep.
High impact on the complexion is also the environment in Which We Live - not only air pollution but also air conditioning, lack of access and a fresh air ventilation, air dry humidity and poor. So extreme skin conditions forcing the sebaceous glands that produce large amounts of sebum. Some medications also regularly enjoyed Affect the condition of the skin and emerging efflorescence, they include anticonvulsants and steroids.
Their Acne thirties - TEST
If your face Appear in a single pimples and pustules, then try to find the cause of the problem of Their Own in everyday life. If you Eliminate all the problems That can cause acne, then report to a Dermatologist. Remember, do not apply this severe forms of acne That requires meticulous medical diagnosis and treatment, often antibiotic.
- Whether acne or exacerbated Appears only before and during menstruation? This is normal. If you had this tendency as a teenager, you probably will not get rid of pimples. You can care for your skin and moisturize it well or go to your gynecologist who will PRESCRIBE birth control pills to regulate hormone levels.
- Are you working every day in the air-conditioned room and not have access to this fresh air? Air-conditioning and artificial dry out the air vents So THAT in a short time, your skin dries out, forcing the sebaceous glands that produce sebum. Then you have to change the way the environment or daily skin care - at least twice a day to clear her delicate preparation (no alcohol) and thoroughly moisten it (also drinking a lot of water and applying hydrating mask for the face).
- Do you live in constant stress and, most amazing, not enough sleep? That's all you see on your skin. Gray or bluish skin, bags under the eyes and acne are companion stress and neurosis. Working on Their Own mental health and comfort of everyday life in a short time you will see a marked improvement in skin condition.
- Do you accept or przyjmowałaś hormonal contraception? Poorly selected hormonal contraception or interrupt the use of the most frequently result in a deterioration of the skin and acne. This can eg be fixed. By changing the tablet.
- Do you have an irregular lifestyle and your diet is junk? It's an easy way to contract an acne. Consuming large amounts of alcohol and drugs, as well as irregular meals consisting of red, fat meat, white bread, fast food, sugary, carbonated drinks are one of the main Reasons for the appearance of acne in adults. Eliminating junk food from the diet, excess salt and sweets should act as an instant way detox for the skin. After several weeks of Increased acne, skin Gradually regains its healthy color and smooth texture.
- Do you paint every day with at least some cosmetics? In addition to the oily consistency and properties 'clogging', color cosmetics CONSIST largely of harmful chemicals and dyes. Treating your skin as a high concentration of chemical ingredients in the risk allergies, allergies, pimples. In cases of Increased production of sebum and the appearance of acne is worth giving some time for a full makeup.
It will be useful to you
According to the team of scientists from the University of Bristol, acne It has its good side. More specifically, can protect against coronary heart disease in later life. Studies have shown acne That (talking about juvenile acne) To as much as 33 percent. reduces the risk of coronary heart disease in men. As the scientists explain, this small be the merit of excess androgens, male hormones, Which on one hand are Responsible for pimples, and on the other - a small protect the heart. There are also studies, According To Which the fight against acne is 70 percent. Increases the risk of prostate cancer. So we do not know Which is worse ...
What are the characteristics of adult acne?
Their Acne thirties - how to take care of your skin?
In case of Severe forms of acne would require treatment with antibiotics, vitamins PP (i.e., B3, niacin), and B12 or hormonal drugs. If acne is mild and there is no need for such a radical treatment, you must pass the appropriate Return cosmetics. And in the case of oily skin, is capricious and prone efflorescence must be developed According To Strict rules. The formulations are are in fact the intended this Prevent the growth of bacteria colonizing the sebaceous glands and secrete normalizing process sebum. It should reach not only cleansing cosmetics (lotions, gels), but also the preparations Which Prevent excessive drying of the skin.
This handy survival kit should include:
- cream matting and regulating the sebaceous glands,
- Deep moisturizing cream (the best for sensitive skin is prone irritation)
- equalizer with a zinc camouflage the imperfections
- gentle cleansing tonic without alcohol.
The issue Affects both women and men. For mature skin problems, anti-acne cosmetics for teens are not the best solution and can only worsen the condition of the skin. Usually they CONTAIN alcohol, and the excessively dry skin. Remember that never go to bed in makeup and do not wash your face with soap. After each washing and cleansing the face thoroughly rub the layer of cream Which is your skin Responds best. A gentle scrub regularly and applying cosmetics containing zinc, salicylic acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, sulfur.
Warning! Remember supplementation of vitamins, minerals and elements Necessary for the proper Functioning of the body. Necessary perform the tests (Including blood test), Which will show what you and your skin need. Take care of himself '' from the inside ', and also stops your skin ill.
It will be useful to you
- cosmetic acne
- small acne
- Acne in adults
- acne punctata