Anti-inflammatory diet: principles and a letter of anti-inflammatory products
anti-inflammatory diet This nutritional plan Which is pending Aimed at silencing in the body chronic inflammation and THUS Prevent many diseases, Whose source is chronic low-intensity (as a dry diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, atherosclerosis, cancer, Alzheimer's disease). Read what the rules are anti-inflammatory diet and learn what products that enable it, and That it is not recommended to consume.
Anti-inflammatory diet is that receive anti-inflammatory products and reduce Those That are conducive to the formation of chronic inflammation.
anti-inflammatory diet based on products with strong potential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory Scientifically proven. Its rules and recommendations were Formulated by Dr. Andrew Weila - American specialist dealing with nutrition and integrative medicine. Its primary mission is Prevent and Eliminate this inflammation.
Inflammation In turn, the body's normal response to injury, injury or microbial attack. It allows for quick recovery and Prevent the spread of the disease. Acute inflammation manifested by elevated temperature, a feeling of heat, redness, swelling and pain at the site of injury. This is a natural and desirable as a defensive response That mobilizes immune system to react at a given location. Dangerous to health is chronic inflammation, Which takes the form of a hidden long and does not give any symptoms. Chronic inflammation is the cause of Increased oxidative stress, Which is one of the factors triggering autoimmune diseases, as dry. lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Chronic inflammation are also listed among the Causes atherosclerosis, cancer, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease, Type 2 diabetes, and other allergies. For chronic inflammation is Responsible for stress, environmental pollution, drug abuse, drug abuse, and - not least - a diet. Nutrition can be both an anti-inflammatory and proinflammatory. Inhibiting anti-inflammatory diet and undertow changes Caused by Chronic inflammation is part of the treatment of lifestyle diseases and, above all, a way to Prevent them.
What is an anti-inflammatory diet?
Anti-inflammatory diet is a nutritional plan Which is regularly Aimed at providing the body with essential nutrients That promote the prevention and treatment of diseases associated with chronic inflammation. For systematization of knowledge acquired on the basis of the results of research and make Recommendations diet of anti-inflammatory is the responsibility of Dr. Andrew Weil - a lecturer at Harvard, a pioneer of integrative medicine, combining traditional knowledge of the Far East with the Scientific Achievements of Western medicine, well-known American expert in the field of nutrition and author of many popular books .Dieta anti-inflammatory According To his idea of a diet based on the Mediterranean diet, but includes a few extras, dry as green tea, dark chocolate and Asian mushrooms.
The aim of anti-inflammatory diet is not a weight loss, and Provide the body with optimal health.
As a result of chronic stress, exposure is pollution, genetic predisposition, very small amounts of traffic and improper diet is a huge part of the population is exposed diseases associated with chronic inflammation. Dr. Weil's anti-inflammatory diet is a response to the needs and solution to the problems communities suffering most amazing. Recommendations on diet anti-inflammatory can be modified in terms of calorific value and the anti menus combine with the loss of excessive weight.
Do not miss
Which DIET Dr. Budwig flaxseed oil versus disease
Diet detoxifying the liver. Purification and detoxification liver
DIET Dabrowski: principles and effects of vegetable-fruit diet Dr Dabrowska
Good to know
According to a popular ranking of the Best Diets S. News, Dr. anti-inflammatory diet. Weil takes 14th place on the list of the best diets, diets 8 in combination for heart health, 10th in the ranking of diets for healthy eating and 11 - for diabetics. Increasing Its popularity is due to the growing interest in community action of antioxidants and Their role in general health and protection against common diseases.
Nutrition pyramid in the anti-inflammatory diet
Nutrition pyramid in the anti-inflammatory diet Consists of 12 floors, on Which a product with a potential of Inhibiting inflammation and indication of the frequency of Their consumption. Anti-inflammatory food pyramid was developed by Dr. Andrew Weila.
Products that you 'should eat, using anti-inflammatory eating plan are:
1. Vegetables (At least 4-5 servings per day) - especially green leafy vegetables (spinach, kale), cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage), carrots, beets, onions, beans, seaweed. They are a very good source of flavonoids and carotenoids with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential. The best vegetables to choose from the entire range of colors, To provide a variety of nutrients. Vegetables can be eaten raw or cooked.
2. Fruits (3-4 servings per day) - the darker the fruit, the more ingredients CONTAIN antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Like vegetables, they Provide flavonoids and carotenoids. It is eating a variety of fruits.
3. grains (3-5 servings per day) - wild rice, brown and basmati rice, buckwheat and barley, quinoa, cereal products is recommended. Their task is it is a supply of energy and minimize spikes in glucose and insulin levels, it contributes Which inflammatory processes. Bread is not acceptable.
4. paste (2-3 times per week) - with whole-wheat flour, rice, bean starch acceptable additives in the diet of anti-inflammatory. It is important to be cooked al dente, Which have a lower glycemic index, and cause less fluctuation in blood glucose levels.
5. Pulses (1-2 servings a day) - beans, peas, lentils, chick peas is rich in folic acid, magnesium, potassium, and soluble fiber, Which Assists the elimination of toxins. They are at the source of protein and have a low glycemic index, Which helps control blood sugar levels.
6. Healthy fats (5-7 portions a day) - the recommended source of fat is olive oil, extra virgin, organic, cold-pressed canola oil, walnuts and nuts, seeds, Particularly seeds and linseed, chia, avocado, fatty marine fish, eggs from hens fed with feed enriched in omega-3 and soy products. Their task is to provide your the anti-inflammatory omega-3 and antioxidant polyphenols.
Anti-inflammatory diet is very diverse - you can eat all kinds of products, and you only have to give up some.
7. Fish and Seafood (2-6 times per week) - salmon, herring, sardines, mackerel, tuna and a source of omega-3-inflammatory action. Their consumption is all the more important That it is one of the few sources of valuable These fats in food.
8. Soy products (1-2 servings a day) - tofu, tempeh, soy milk and soy meals are the ensure that the appropriate Return That amount of antioxidant isoflavones. You should choose products with whole grain soy and not from the soy protein isolate as protein supplements and ready meals.
9. The cooked Asian mushrooms (Without limitation) - Shiitake mushrooms, enokidake, maitake CONTAIN other components supporting the Functioning of the immune system. They do not eat them raw.
10. Protein sources (1-2 times a week) - cheeses, high-quality dairy products, eggs enriched with omega-3 skinless lean poultry and dairy products Which May Occur in the anti-inflammatory diet, but Their intake should be reduced.
11. Herbs and spices (Without limitation) - is a powerful dietary antioxidant potential. It can be used both fresh and dried.
12. Tea (2-4 cups per day) - green, black and oolong tea are catechins, and other sources of anti-inflammatory compounds. Should infuse them in the right way to maximize health benefits and taste.
13. Supplements (Daily) - multivitamin and multimineral supplements is that supplement the deficiencies, if the person on the anti-inflammatory diet is not able to follow it exactly. Particularly it is important supplement is vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, selenium, Coenzyme Q10, vitamin D and fish oil.
14. Red wine (OPTIONALLY, no more than 1-2 glasses per day) - a product of well-known anti-inflammatory, Which is Mainly Responsible for the Resveratrol and Quercetin.
15. Healthy sweets (Intermittently) - Unsweetened dried fruit sorbet, fruit and dark chocolate containing cocoa min. That 70% of the sweets are allowed in the dietary agents.
Good to know
Products prohibited in the anti-inflammatory diet:
- sweetened drinks and fruit juices;
- white bread, white pasta and other products from purified flour;
- Commercial sweets, donuts, pastries;
- ice cream, creams for cakes;
- salty snacks: chips, breadsticks, crackers;
- Highly processed meats: sausages, canned sausages, sausages of meat content below 90%, the mass Which is Increased by injecting water and polyphosphates;
- trans-fatty acids (hydrogenated vegetable oils);
- spirits, for example. vodka, whiskey, gin.
Anti-inflammatory diet Principles
Anti-inflammatory diet is based on fresh food, vegetables and fruits Mainly, it is recommended to eat a variety of products for delivery to the body's entire range of healthy ingredients and are Encouraged it Eliminate processed foods and fast food. It has a cover of the body's need, because it is not a slimming diet. The anti-inflammatory diet is recommended to include sources of carbohydrates, fat and protein at every meal, and the energy distribution of macronutrients should look like this:
- 40-50% of the energy from carbohydrates.
- 30% fat
- 20-30% from protein.
Most of the carbohydrates in the diet should be a little processed products, not undergone refining, with a low glycemic index, eg. cereal, and rice. Should exclude products containing white flour and sugar, especially bread, sweets and salty snacks. It is also avoiding products Glucose syrup-fruktozowym.
Daily intake of calories in the diet anti-inflammatory ranges from 2 to 3000, and is dependent on sex, age and physical activity.
It is recommended to consume 40 grams of fiber a day by the inclusion of a large number of berries, vegetables and whole grain products. The anti-inflammatory diet should strongly limit the intake of saturated fats, Which are found in butter, cream, cheese and meat. Particularly it is important that exclude products containing highly proinflammatory trans fats, present in the hardened (hydrogenated) vegetable oils and margarines with fryturę That Mainly can be found in sweets and confectionery, as well as ready meals and soups powder. Recommended oils are olive oil and canola oil, and desirable sources of fat are nuts and avocados. It is very important to provide your fish consumption of omega-3. People who do not eat fish supplements should be taken with EPA and DHA.
In the diets that reduce inflammatory firmly animal proteins and Increase the amount eaten vegetable proteins from legumes and soy products. It maximize the potential of anti-inflammatory diet and protect against diseases to be incorporated into the various sources of bioactive phytochemicals - take care That the menu was diverse, containing vegetables and fruits in different colors and based on the guidelines described in the anti-inflammatory food pyramid.
Anti-inflammatory diet recommends a daily intake of antioxidant supplements kit:
- vitamin C - 200 mg
- Vitamin E - 400 IU,
- selenium - 200 mg
- carotenoids - 10,000-15,000 IU,
- Folic acid - 400 mg
- vitamin D - 2,000 IU.
Diet help for arthritis inflammation and pain in the joints
Joints hurt you? The condition of the joints depends on what we eat. Because food is a natural source of substances That build bone and ...
diets on the joints