Warrior Diet Dr. Hofmeklera - rules. How much can you lose weight on a diet warrior?
Warrior Diet Dr. Hofmeklera weight loss is a three-phase system, Whose main principle is to eat meals at night. According a nutritionist, so only through a radical change in eating habits can Effectively lose weight and improve overall health. What is the diet Dr. Hofmeklera warrior? What are the other rules? Is eating only at night is really effective form of weight loss?
Diet warrior (warrior diet), written by Dr. Ori Hofmekler, Implies a return to the diets of primitive people. Dr. That says Ori Hofmekler the growing epidemic of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and other diseases That Affect modern man are the consequence of eating most meals throughout the day. According this Dr. this is the solution the problem is that circumvent breakfast, lunch and dinner, and replacing them with one meal That should be consumed at night. According nutritionist that it is consistent with the original instinct, because people have been programmed by nature in such a way to eat at night.
Warrior Diet: for whom is designed diets Dr. Hofmeklera
Dr. Hofmeklera warrior diet is the intended Primarily for people who are struggling with excess weight, especially Those That are the result of a yo-yo effect.
Do not miss
Diet weight for a man. How diets should be Composed on a weight for a man?
Slimming diets: fashionable, but is effective?
Diet for a man stimulating the appetite for sex
Warrior Diet - what it is?
Warrior Diet Consists of three phases week. During the first phase (detox) is that improve the body's ability that remove toxins, second (high fat - Nuts) - for converting fat into energy, and the third (Concluding Fat Loss) for converting carbohydrates to energy.
Each phase is divided into two cycles, in order that maximize the number of calories each day. The first cycle - niedojedzenia (undereating) is a kind of controlled fasting, Which lasts 20 hours. During this time, you should limit consumption of foods to a minimum. During the second cycle - excessive eating (overeating), Which lasts four hours remaining, you do not need to count calories. Their number should be adapted to the needs of the body.
Dietician justify such a division of the fact That the human body is unable to digest the products consumed in a short time. As said Dr. Hofmekler, only sharing the day for These two phases, you can Achieve a balance, Which is essential for the proper Functioning of the body.
The most important Principles of diet Dr. warrior Hofmeklera
1. Eat your main meal at night. This method is used the ancient warriors. Thanks - as argued by Dr. Hofmekler - not suffering from obesity, because Their body Supplied used the energy the next day.
2. During the day, are Summoned limit the amount of food to a minimum. If you feel hungry, reach for a small portion of the product with a low glycemic index.
3. Provide your body with all the essential nutrients (vitamins, mineral elements, probiotics, etc.).
4. Include in your menu all possible flavors, aromas and colors of meals.
5. Avoid products containing hormones, pesticides, preservatives, alcohol, artificial sweeteners and processed sugars (eg. Fructose).
6. Avoid bad habits connections, dry as:
- grain and sugar
- starch, fat, and sugar
- nuts and seeds
- carbohydrates and alcohol
It will be useful to you
Warrior Diet: What you eat? The products in the diet Identified warrior
Ancient warriors ate only what they hunted. The Therefore, the foods were fresh, unprocessed and non-conserved. That's what products are recommended in the diet warrior.
- FruitsApple (peeled), banana, kiwi, blueberries, grapefruit, mango, orange, papaya, peach, melon, pineapple. Grapes and watermelon to eat the best high protein dinner
- carbohydratesCorn, sweet potatoes, butternut squash (walnut), an ordinary pumpkin, beans, potatoes, rice, barley, oats, quinoa, pasta, bread
- proteinsBeef, turkey, chicken, white fish (as dry salts, flounder, tilapia), eggs, yogurt, kefir, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, feta, goat cheese, parmesan
- VegetablesTomato, pepper, onion, cucumber, mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, carrots, squash, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, spinach, okra
- Nuts: Raw almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios
- Other: Olive oil, vinegar (sparingly)
Warrior Diet - effects. Is the warrior diet is healthy?
Diet warrior gives a chance for rapid weight loss. Note, however, that at the beginning of its use there is a high risk of attacks Uncontrollable hunger, Which are the result of the hunger strike. This reduces the chance of successful weight loss treatment.
However, as said Dr. Hofmekler, Composed to his diet also Increases the body's insulin sensitivity is a Increases the purification process of toxins and Enhances the ability that metabolize proteins.
Hofmekler. O, The warrior diet. Fat Loss Program 2004